Saturday, January 12, 2008

A note on my posting

I went a bit hog wild last week as I posted my real time alerts on trades and positions. This has been the first time for me and I will continue to do so. However, I will avoid day-trading, instead, focusing on very short swing trading (holding time 2-5 days).

Whenever possible, I will continue to post my weekend note on the market and weekly trading calls either on Saturdays or Sundays.

For the real time trade alerts/position update, I will try to do post within minutes after a trade being made, but may take longer sometimes as I do have a fulltime job :)

For those who are interested in my real time alerts, I recommend that you subscribe my blog feed with the AddThis link on the left, which works with all major web-based RSS feed readers.

I welcome any comments and suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and it looks great. I could use some help. I am having trouble setting up the real time alerts on my Yahoo. Please contact me at marvinc@aol.com

Thanks

Marvin